Passionate about conjuring up fresh ideas for fast and easy dishes, Snowflake, our sponsor, has this savoury Tuna Tartlet recipe that is a great treat to impress your family at tea-time.
Thank you Snowflake!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 - 20 minutes
45g Snowflake Cake Wheat Flour
70g can solid tuna, drained and flaked
2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
100g grated cheddar cheese
1 medium onion, finely chopped
3 extra-large eggs
30ml chopped fresh parsley or 10 ml dried
1 salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Grease muffin pans
- Combine tuna, hard-boiled eggs, cheese and onion and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin pans, filling each half-full.
- Whisk eggs, milk, flour, parsley and seasoning together. Pour over mixture in muffin pans.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in for 15-20 mins until set and golden.
Note: Can be served as a delicious light lunch with your favourite fruity salad.